Wednesday 2 November 2011

Hand Crafted Shabby Chic Creations





I have really enjoyed designing & creating these pretty iPhone cases.
They also fit the HTC Desire HD and are great for my camera which is a Fujifilm Finepix Z5.

I use Vintage Laura Ashley fabrics & scrummy fabrics by my favourite British designer Tanya Whelan. Plus many other fabulous designers.

I can make any case for any size of phone, iPhone, iPad, Kindle, camera.

Just drop me an email with the dimension and fabric request.

Tanya Whelan Fabric iPhone cases are priced at £12.99
Laura Ashley Vintage Fabric iPhone cases £12.99
Bespoke iPhone cases unless specified £12.99
P & P to the UK £1.99
Delivery charges overseas upon request

Laura Ashley Vintage Fabric Swatches



Tanya Whelan Fabric Swatches



Other Fabric Swatches













No comments: